Here's the breakdown of what you're getting:
· 20 Turbo Texture brush presets including subtle ink textures, sponges, grungey · grain, screen pull errors and more (.tpl file).
· 10 classic Turbo Texture Brushes (.abr file)
· Quick and easy full color installation instructions.
· [BONUS #1] Turbo Textures "Quick Reference" sheet to quickly see how each brush looks.
· [BONUS #2] Turbo Texture Tip Sheet with our favorite techniques for using the brushes.
· RetroSupply Better-Than-Money-Back Guarantee.
This do-all texture pack adds subtle grain, rough edges, ink textures, heavy grunge textures with ease. This 20 piece set contains easy-to-use brush presets that are always just a quick cursor sweep away. Pressure sensitive brush presets made from real ink and print samples makes adding final touches to your work a breeze.
The ultra-sharp grain textures are created from real ink and print textures. Each one scanned in at 600 DPI. Then refined for 20 hours so each brush responds to pressure to give you the precision you require when adding textures.
Plus, you'll love all the time you save putting the final touches on your work. Get projects done faster. Enjoy results that clients love and designers envy.
Here's just a few of the ways to use the brushes:
· Set your blending mode to Hard Light and add 5 second ink textures
· Increase your pen pressure and create sponge brush style shapes
· Add a layer mask and add grainy edges to background shapes
· Add a layer mask and use light pressure to create subtle screen pull flaws
· Choose different colors and build up painterly forms in seconds
· Shrink the brush size, increase pressure and use the brush like a sketching pencil
Here's what you get in the pack:
· 20 Highly Adaptable Texture Tool Presets (.tpl)
· 10 Turbo Texture standard brushes (.abr)
· 1 Turbo Texture easy 30-second installation guide
· FREE updates for life (and we've got an update right around the corner)
· [BONUS #1] 1 Turbo Texture idea sheet (with our favorite ways to use the pack)
· [BONUS #2] 1 Turbo Texture Quick Reference sheet with samples of all brushes (and techniques for using them)
· RetroSupply 60 Day Better-Than-Money-Back Guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do these brushes work with a Wacom tablet?
Yes! In fact, they were specially designed for a Wacom tablet (or any other brand of tablet). You'll find the brushes are pressure sensitive and adjust in intensity and size.
What type of files does this pack include?
The main brushes are Brush Tool Presets (AKA .tpl files). But we've also included 10 .abr brushes.
Do I need a Wacom tablet to use these brushes?
The short answer is no. You'll get some great looking effect with these Brush Tool Presets and Brushes with just a mouse. But we've built a lot of goodies in for designers and illustrators using tablets.
Why should I buy this now?
Of course you don't have to buy it now. But if you ever add ink, screen, grain or grunge textures to your work they'll come a time when you wish you had it. Probably sooner than later. So might as well grab it while you'll remember!
Sorry, but you have reached the maximum amount of items allowed per shopping cart. Please place an order for these items first, then continue with your shopping.
Get Free Fonts & Graphics Now
Register now and you'll get instant access to 1087 FREE Fonts, WebFonts, Graphics, Photos, Videos, and Audio files. Simply enter your details, join our newsletter and click register. You'll instantly get access to 1087 designs–absolutely free.
Founded in 2001 by designers, for designers. We are the original creative marketplace.