YouWorkForThem Stock Art License
If you refuse to accept the contractual obligation defined in this License Agreement, you are not permitted to purchase, download and/or use the YouWorkForThem Stock Media in any way, shape or form. Please fully and thoroughly read this License Agreement before agreeing to the conditions specified herein.
YouWorkForThem reserves all rights not expressly granted to you under this License Agreement. The YouWorkForThem Stock Media is licensed to you solely for your own business or personal use, and it remains the intellectual property of YouWorkForThem and/or its licensors. It contains YouWorkForThem Stock Media files with digital, machine-readable, scalable data, and is supplied to you by YouWorkForThem for usage only.
TL,DR: You're purchasing a license, you're not purchasing media.
Upon full payment of the Standard Stock Media License, you are granted:1.1 A non-exclusive, single user right to use the YouWorkForThem Stock Media on up to two (2) individual computers. If the YouWorkForThem Stock Media will be installed on more than two (2) individual computers, a Multi-seat Extended License must be acquired for the applicable number of additional computers. This additional Multi-seat Extended License is available in your YouWorkForThem shopping cart. All Extended Licenses and their applicable conditions are listed in the chart in section 2 below. Note: YouWorkForThem does not guarantee that the YouWorkForThem Stock Media will work adequately in all environments with all operating systems.
1.2 The right to make additional backup copies of the YouWorkForThem Stock Media for the exclusive purpose of data backup. You can ONLY keep backups of the YouWorkForThem Stock Media in the cloud, locally on a desktop, laptop or mobile device, or on a studio server, if you, as the single licensee of the YouWorkForThem Stock Media is the ONLY person who maintains the backup. The backup CANNOT be managed by numerous users. You CANNOT make YouWorkForThem Stock Media available to others in any way, including as a downloadable file, an email attachment, MMS message or via any other electronic method that exists now or in the future.
1.3 One (1) additional usage (installation) on a personal or portable computer if the YouWorkForThem Stock Media is intended to be used for commercial purposes and thus must be utilized in the physical location of a third party such as a commercial printer or similar service company.
1.4 The right to transfer a copy of the YouWorkForThem Stock Media to a commercial printer or similar service company, for the exclusive purpose of outputting specific file types (for example: as a high contrast black-and-white for silkscreening). In the event of any further visual modification (that you did do yourself) of the YouWorkForThem Stock Media by such a service company, the service company is required to purchase its own applicable license from YouWorkForThem. You as the original licensee MUST inform the commercial printer/service company about this requirement.
2.1 Permitted Usage for the Standard License vs. the Extended Licenses:There are FOUR different extended license types that must be purchased when certain conditions apply as defined and listed in the chart below and throughout this License Agreement. The Extended License types are: 1. Multi-Seat, 2. Unlimited Print Runs, 3. Items for Resale and 4. Electronic Items for Resale. Please note that these four Extended Licenses are defined by all the terms contained herein in this Standard License Agreement, with the addition of the specific applicable condition(s) having been met. (The Extended Licenses are not additional documents.) Also, bear in mind that you can can easily come back and purchase an extended license when it becomes necessary and we will refund the difference. For example, if your print campaign ends up being for more than 500,000 units
Types of Permitted Usage
2.2 RESTRICTED USAGE - YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO:• Use YouWorkForThem Stock Media to create a trademark/logo for a brand without altering it in some way--it’s already copyrighted as is. (For example, you could purchase an eagle, but you’d have to put a circle around it or give it horns before you start Eagle Clothing, Inc. with it.)
• Use YouWorkForThem Stock Media in "print-on-demand" products and/or services. Our existing extended licenses do not cover this option. Please contact YouWorkForThem and we can work with you on a custom extended license.
• Use YouWorkForThem Stock Media in pornographic, fraudulent, obscene, immoral, infringing, illegal, blasphemous or defamatory material.
• Sell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise grant rights of any kind to YouWorkForThem Stock Media.
• Make YouWorkForThem Stock Media available to others in any way, including as a downloadable file, an email attachment, MMS message or via any other electronic method that exists now or in the future.
• Modify, adapt, translate, rent, lease, resell, distribute, produce, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, re-digitize or create derivative works based on the YouWorkForThem Stock Media that you then make available as editable files.
3. Proprietary Rights and ObligationsYouWorkForThem Stock Media is the valuable property of YouWorkForThem. You WILL NOT modify YouWorkForThem Stock Media or use it to create altered or combined Stock Media that you then make available to others as editable Stock Media. You will not make or have made, or permit to be made, any copies of the YouWorkForThem Stock Media, documentation, or any portions thereof, except such copies as are necessary for the installation and use of the YouWorkForThem Stock Media in accordance with the terms of this License Agreement. Any such copies of the YouWorkForThem Stock Media shall contain the same propriety notice which appears on or in the YouWorkForThem Stock Media.
4. AssignmentAssigning the license to a third party is essentially not permitted. The exception is that you may transfer the usage rights and license to a third party ONLY when the third party has expressly declared to you to strictly and unrestrictedly submit and adhere to the conditions of this license agreement for YouWorkForThem Stock Media, and that they or you have purchased the proper Extended License if applicable. (For example: you may purchase YouWorkForThem Stock Media for your client to put on their branding materials, but if they are printing more than 500,000 pieces, you must have them purchase, or purchase for them, the Unlimited Print Runs Extended License.) All Extended Licenses and their applicable conditions are listed in the chart in section 2 above.
5. Exclusion of Other UsageWith exception only to the provisions listed in sections 1.3, 1.4 and 4 of this License Agreement, selling, lending or otherwise transferring the YouWorkForThem Stock Media to any third party or parties is strictly prohibited. In addition, transferring the YouWorkForThem Stock Media as a component or sub-component of other products, e.g. electronic documents or sub-licenses, to a third party or parties is also strictly prohibited.
Furthermore, licensee agrees not to modify, adapt, translate, rent, lease, resell, distribute, produce, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, re-digitize or create derivative works based on the YouWorkForThem Stock Media that you then make available as editable files. (For example: you can alter a vector and then post it on the web as a jpg in your design, but you can not alter the original vector version and then sell it as part of your own stock media collection.)
6. ExclusivityYouWorkForThem retains title and ownership of the YouWorkForThem Stock Media and all subsequent copies of the YouWorkForThem Stock Media, regardless of the form or media in or on which the original and other copies may exist. Except as stated above, this License Agreement does not grant you any rights to trademark or claim any other intellectual property rights to the YouWorkForThem Stock Media. In the event your use of the YouWorkForThem Stock Media is found to infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party, in any jurisdiction, you will immediately cease any and all use of said YouWorkForThem Stock Media in such jurisdiction, or you will secure any and all additional rights necessary for such use in such jurisdiction.
7. TermThe license is effective until terminated by YouWorkForThem. YouWorkForThem has the right to terminate your license immediately and at any time if you fail to comply with any term of this License Agreement. In addition, YouWorkForThem reserves the right to claim punitive damages. Upon such termination you will destroy the original and any copies of the YouWorkForThem Stock Media and related documentation and cease any and all use of the YouWorkForThem Stock Media.
8. Limited WarrantyYouWorkForThem warrants that the YouWorkForThem Stock Media delivered to you is free of defects in workmanship and manufacture for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of delivery to you as evidenced by a physical or digital copy of your transaction email. If failure of any physical media results from accident, abuse, or misapplication of the the YouWorkForThem Stock Media, YouWorkForThem shall have no responsibility to replace the physical media.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED ABOVE, THE YOUWORKFORTHEM STOCK MEDIA AND DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS.’ YOUWORKFORTHEM DOES NOT AND CANNOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE YOUWORKFORTHEM STOCK MEDIA OR DOCUMENTATION. THE FOREGOING STATES THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR YOUWORKFORTHEM'S BREACH OF WARRANTY. EXCEPT FOR THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY, YOUWORKFORTHEM MAKES NO WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AS TO NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOUWORKFORTHEM DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
9. Limit of LiabilityIn no event will YouWorkForThem be liable to you for consequential or incidental damage (including damage from loss of business profits or savings, business interruption, loss of business information, and the like) or for claim by any party arising out of the use of or inability to use the YouWorkForThem Stock Media, even if YouWorkForThem has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
10. IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify and hold YouWorkForThem and YouWorkForThem's suppliers harmless from and against any claims or damage which may result from your breach of this License Agreement.
11. RevisionsThis license may be slightly updated from time to time, with the latest version always being available on our website.
12. LawThis License Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee (USA).
Copyright© 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem, Inc. All Rights Reserved.