Basic license for Mac/Windows systems, covering use within desktop apps (Photoshop, Word, etc.) for creating/printing documents, images, etc. Based on the number of computers the font will be installed on. Amounts can be adjusted in the cart.
Allows you to self-host the webfonts on a single website, for display in a web browser. Pay once, use forever. No subscription required and no tracking. Licenses are based on average monthly pageviews, and amounts can be adjusted in the shopping cart.
Allows you to embed the fonts into one (1) specific Electronic Publication title (like an eBook, eMagazine, eNewspaper, or PDF). This is an extension of the Desktop License, not an additional file. During checkout you must define the Title of the ePub.
Allows you to embed the fonts into one (1) specific Mobile Application title (such as an iOS or Android Mobile App). This is an extension of the Desktop License, not an additional file. During checkout you must define the Title of the Mobile Application.
Introducing Fonjava - A new typeface based on handlettering script. Opentype features are available; ligatures, stylistic alternates, stylistic set and swashes. With more than 300 glyphs, you can create a design more cool & creative. Suitable for poster, headlines, wedding invitation, vintage design, logo and much more.
To access the alternate glyphs (if you install OTF format), you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS and Adobe Indesign.
Once this item has been added to your cart, you can update the quantity of the option(s) you selected.
The Fonts provided on YouWorkForThem are designed to work on Macintosh and Windows systems. We also provide additional formats for website design (WebFonts), along with eBook and Mobile App licensing options. All of the available formats for this font are listed in the Buying Options tab above.
- Fixing glyph shapes to be more neat and clean.
- Update: stylistic alternates
- Added: Swash for uppercase letters.
- Added: Initial and terminal swash both basic and alternate letters.
- Added: accented letters for more multilanguage supports
- Update: an issue with kerning
- Improve how to add initial an terminal form. Now you just add a double hyphen (--) before or after letter.
- Added: Convert alternate characters into TTF format individually for ease of use in a variety of software that does not support OpenType features.
- Added: PUA unicode (specially coded fonts). so that all the alternate characters can easily be accessed with the character map.
Register now and you'll get instant access to 1254 FREE Fonts, WebFonts, Graphics, Photos, Videos, and Audio files. Simply enter your details, join our newsletter and click register. You'll instantly get access to 1254 designs–absolutely free.
Founded in 2001 by designers, for designers. We are the original creative marketplace.