A Photoshop template file to help you create realistic words in all the glory of neon signage.
- 1 PSD files of letters, numbers and some special characters.
- Layered shadows, reflections and shape layers for customisation of each character.
- Set up ready to use in a well organised layered file.
- Change background or foreground colour.
- Clean and realistic look.
- Custom designed in 3D and converted to layered graphics.
- Separated and movable letters.
Please note: This is *NOT* a font or a vector file.
The file contains the alphabet layout as seen in gallery image 2 with dimensions of 6945w x 4911h pixels. Each letter is approx 785x785px @ 300 dpi. Each letter has a neon on, off and cover state, contained within Photoshop layer folders. Just turn off the letter layers you don't want and drag the letters to position, or drag each letter to a new document. Adjust colour and level of type through adjustment layers.
This product requires a basic understanding of how to use Photoshop.
Once this item has been added to your cart, you can add any of our affordable Extended Licenses that allow for creating Items for Resale, Electronic Items for Resale, Multi-Seat Usage and Unlimited Print Runs.
This product is saved in Adobe Photoshop format. We suggest using Adobe Photoshop CS to open this product, or use the specific CS version that might be listed above in the product description.
Register now and you'll get instant access to 1150 FREE Fonts, WebFonts, Graphics, Photos, Videos, and Audio files. Simply enter your details, join our newsletter and click register. You'll instantly get access to 1150 designs–absolutely free.
Founded in 2001 by designers, for designers. We are the original creative marketplace.