Have you ever stared in awe at the rich & worn textures of your favorite designers? This Photoshop pack makes it easy to achieve these beautiful textures.
This product doesn't use any actions. Just place your design in a folder and save. Then adjust texture levels to build up your own unique worn effects.
SuperGrain is inspired by 70s t-shirts, classic album covers, and high school art class (no computers, pencils and paint, y'all) : )
Here's why you should grab SuperGrain now:
• Includes SuperGrain vertical version (3000x2000 pixels).
• Includes SuperGrain horizontal version (2000x3000 pixels).
• 15 ready-to-use worn ink textures make it easy to create your own style.
• 15 ready-to-use work ink texture backgrounds.
• Create custom textures by simply adjusting sliders.
• Make your work any color with one click.
• Change background color with ease.
• Reverse your work with one click.
• Get access to a Buyers Only Getting Started Video.
• Includes an attractively made Quick Start Guide PDF.
• Compatible with Photoshop CS4 and above.
"Amazing product. Incredibly quick and easy to do. I love the subtle textures and variety of options, and it best of all - it makes designs look cool! You'll be glad you got this one." - Nicholas M.
"Made my job way faster and honestly better than what I was producing." - Douglass C.
"The setup of the PS layers and smart-filters gives some nice control over the detail and smoothness. I usually do more detailed renderings, but this pack has given me an opportunity to try some things I might not have thought of otherwise. It rocks." - Steven O.
What versions of Photoshop is SuperGrain compatible with?
SuperGrain works Photoshop CS4, CS5, CS6 and CC.
Do I need to be a Photoshop genius to figure this out?
Not at all. If you can paste your work into a file you can use SuperGrain.
How much control do I have over these effects?
You get 100% control with SuperGrain. Choose textures, intensities and layering with the click of a mouse.
Are these textures high quality enough for printing?
Of course, we pride ourselves on creating the best textures in the industry. Like all print projects we recommend doing a test print to see for yourself before sending it to the printers.