This product download contains 11 files. What's the best, easiest, and fastest way to add cracked "Plastisol Ink" textures and make your graphics look like they are printed on a Vintage Thrift Shop T-Shirt?? - Use the "THRIFT SHOP" Vintage Screenprint Template!
Have a look at the VIDEO (Link top right above images) to see just how these templates work.
- 20 Vintage Distress Textures
- 11 Fabric Overlays to choose from - each with different wrinkle shapes. Make your t-shirt fabric any color.
- 10 Displacement Maps included - so you can warp your graphic to bend and match the fabric wrinkles.
- High Resolution Photoshop PSD file: 3000 x 3000 pixels
- Optional and adjustable heather fabric layer that makes it look like poly/cotton or tri-blend fabric.
This template can be used to improve your portfolio for Behance, Dribbble... or to help present your designs to clients and customers. It can also be used to set up your art for production to be sent out to a screen printer.
Once this item has been added to your cart, you can add any of our affordable Extended Licenses that allow for creating Items for Resale, Electronic Items for Resale, Multi-Seat Usage and Unlimited Print Runs.
This product is saved in Adobe Photoshop format. We suggest using Adobe Photoshop CS to open this product, or use the specific CS version that might be listed above in the product description.
Register now and you'll get instant access to 1254 FREE Fonts, WebFonts, Graphics, Photos, Videos, and Audio files. Simply enter your details, join our newsletter and click register. You'll instantly get access to 1254 designs–absolutely free.
Founded in 2001 by designers, for designers. We are the original creative marketplace.