In regards to products licensed at YouWorkForThem, the short answer is YES.

However, you need to be sure to purchase the correct license extensions for the type of use you want to mint. For instance, you would need to purchase the “Items for Resale” extension for any Stock Art items you use. If the NFT is a video that is streamed on the internet, any font license would need to be extended for that use, etc. And as always, you would need to alter or incorporate Fonts or Stock Art into some new form before simply selling them as is.

As always, just contact us for any clarifications or questions, we have a team ready to help.